Hempshire Survival Rules
The following rules are accepted by every player on the server:
5 Big Boys:
1. Don’t grief!
2. Don’t steal!
We have a shopping district for a reason, if you need something just trade for it.
3. The Golden Rule
“Be excellent to each other and PARTY ON DUDES” - Keanu Reeves & Alex Winter, 1989.
If you haven’t seen a Bill and Ted Movie, go watch Bill and Ted' s Excellent Adventure. Just... Just be cool to each other, okay people???
Be excellent to eachother by:
Not using hate speech
Not being Toxic
It would be pointless to try and list every mutable/kickable/bannable offence. Use your best judgement and morals when playing on Hemisphere.
4. No using hacks or exploits
5. No advertising
6. Don’t spam chat
7. No DDoS threats or threats of serious violence.
8. Do not annoy moderators/admins. (asking for items, cheats, ranks, ect.)
9. No lag inducing builds. If you have to ask if it’s too much, it probably is - run it by a moderator first.
10. Bases must be made 100 blocks away from other bases unless authorized.
11. No Harassment or excessive trolling
12. If you feel that you *must* bring up politics, don’t say ‘Liberal,’ ‘Conservative,’ ‘Republican,’ or ‘Democrat.’ Please use the terms ‘Politicians’ and ‘Voters,’ as it tends to keep things more civil and thought provoking.
13. You may use a Minimap mod as long as it doesn’t map out caves.
14. X-Ray mods and X-Ray resource packs are prohibited.
15. No hacked clients.